Inspired by the timeless style of the 1950s barbershop and its spiritual founder, Willy Uppercut OShea, Uppercut Deluxe is a modern, yet traditional approach to mens grooming. An Australian born brand proudly made with only the finest ingredients, Uppercut Deluxe delivers a core range of high quality grooming products for men without all the fancy embellishments of salon brands.
The brand was built by the creative brains, passion and hard work of Luke Newman and Steve Purcell, childhood friends with a love for barbering, surf and skate.
We’re looking for a North American Trade Marketing Manager to work in our Oceanside, California office.
• Prepare & execute trade marketing plans that maximize brand exposure and revenue growth with direct sales and distribution partners.
• Manage the trade marketing budget, measure and report on the performance against marketing plans, optimize campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with sales, marketing & communications teams in all regions to achieve our global growth goals and be on the constant lookout for new revenue generating opportunities with our partners.
• Support North American Sales Manager and sales team in achieving revenue targets.
• Prepare and execute presentations that outline the trade marketing & communications plans both internally and externally.
• Lead the execution of trade events, trade shows, partner promotions & campaigns.
• Stay up to date with all the latest developments across our sales, marketing & communications teams around the world & keep our partners up to date accordingly.
• Creation of the local marketing plan.
• Development and execution of the promotional plan and associated presentation tools for brand/product launches, brand penetration, sales growth, customer acquisition & retention.
• Local promotions: commercial and economical evaluation + implementation.
• Continued analysis and monitoring of Uppercut Deluxe’s price point both in local and international markets.
• Support with the creation of local price lists & communication to market.
• Collection and maintenance of competitor pricing for comparison & analysis.
• Local sales & promotion results vs. expectations
• Management of reports related to own areas of responsibility.
Sales, Marketing & Communication Support
• Development and execution of new promotions and products launches, preparation of sales & marketing documentation.
• Communication management with sales team and customers.
• Management of local PR launches.
• Trade Magazine Relationship Management
• Creation of initiatives, marketing materials or ad hoc events for individual customers and distributors including regular EDM’s.
• North American event support where necessary.
• Control and general coordination/management of trade and consumer events.
• Budgeting (income and costs) for all events.
• Manage and regularly plan and execute in field activations with brand’s mobile “cut bus” Sprinter.
• Manage and support NM Brand Ambassadors – Barber and Lifestyle.
North American Trade Marketing Manager
|Required Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 5 days ago