- CUrl Surf Shop
- United States
- Anaheim, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
CUrl Surf Shop is in search of an Inventory Processor to join the team in Anaheim, CA.
About CUrl Surf //
CURL SURF is an industry leading high-energy high volume surf fashion lifestyle store catering to people from all over the world. We are opening a new store in Anaheim. Located at Downtown Disney Disneyland and we are looking to fill several positions to staff the store.
Position Summary //
Oversees daily product processing, receives incoming shipments and ensures product is processed and on the floor in a timely manor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities //
• Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining strategies for appropriate inventory levels.
• Develop and establish strong controls and processes to ensure consistent and accurate perpetual inventory systems through receiving process.
• Communicate with buying team and merchandisers for product flow and communicate with them and vendors for shipment allocation.
• Maintain systems for shipments that ensures business needs are met
• Work with sales and marketing teams to execute product return shipments including packing, shipping and delivery follow up.
• Maintain receiving, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational programs and personnel policies and procedures
• Safeguard back of house operations and contents by establishing security procedures and protocols.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure met productivity targets
• Oversee the planned maintenance of office equipment.
• Pulls, transfers, and ships all products returns and manages defective product.
• Manages all product related paperwork and communicate with accounting any discrepancies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities //
• Retail back of house experience preferred.
• Proficient with warehouse management systems utilizing barcoding, bin locations, multiple sites, etc.
• Working knowledge of UPS World ship, FedEx a plus.
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
• Retail POS systems experience a plus.
To Apply //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.