- CUrl Surf Shop
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
CUrl Surf Shop is in search of an Inventory Processor to join the team in Anaheim, CA.
About CUrl Surf //
CURL SURF is an industry leading high-energy high volume surf fashion lifestyle store catering to people from all over the world. Located at Downtown Disney Disneyland and we are looking to fill several positions to staff the store.
Position Summary //
Oversees daily product processing, receives incoming shipments and ensures product is processed and on the floor in a timely manor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities //
• Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining strategies for appropriate inventory levels.
• Develop and establish strong controls and processes to ensure consistent and accurate perpetual inventory systems through receiving process.
• Communicate with buying team and merchandisers for product flow and communicate with them and vendors for shipment allocation.
• Maintain systems for shipments that ensures business needs are met
• Work with sales and marketing teams to execute product return shipments including packing, shipping and delivery follow up.
• Maintain receiving, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational programs and personnel policies and procedures
• Safeguard back of house operations and contents by establishing security procedures and protocols.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure met productivity targets
• Oversee the planned maintenance of office equipment.
• Pulls, transfers, and ships all products returns and manages defective product.
• Manages all product related paperwork and communicate with accounting any discrepancies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities //
• Retail back of house experience preferred.
• Proficient with warehouse management systems utilizing barcoding, bin locations, multiple sites, etc.
• Working knowledge of UPS World ship, FedEx a plus.
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
• Retail POS systems experience a plus.
To Apply //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.