Test and Prototype Technician
- VICIS, Inc.
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
The Test and Prototyping Technician will support hands-on testing of VICIS helmets, components and materials as well as prototyping services. You will work closely with Test Engineers and Prototyping Engineers and report to the Test and Prototyping Director.
• Physically perform laboratory testing using existing test machines and methods
• Interpret and report test data in a way that promotes clarity and provides actionable feedback
• Run test control and data acquisition programs
• Create, update, and follow established test procedures applicable to both R&D and production testing
• Understand and follow test standards, methods, and reporting guidelines
• Support 3D printing and other prototyping services including hands on fabrication, job loading, and materials tracking
• Run prototyping machine control software
• Metal prototyping including component machining and assembly
• Assemble and maintain various development and test equipment
• Mechanically minded
• Familiarity with technical equipment and consumer hard goods
• Ability to work within a team-driven development framework
• Self-motivated, hands-on learner
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly
• Work experience in a test lab or testing environment
• Experience with high-tech instrumentation and data acquisition
• Machining and assembly capabilities
• Experience with metal fabrication and machine assembly/maintenance
• CNC programming capabilities
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Working in a fast-paced startup environment with a great group of talented and motivated individuals.