- Igloo Products Corp.
- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Igloo is back. We need your gas on our fire.
You are an exceptionally diverse Designer/Illustrator who has a knack for product. You LOVE new product. You SCOUR Instagram looking for the new looks. You wanna be on a team of SOLID players murdering product & bouncing ideas around. You want to make a difference & play a part in resuscitating a HUGE American iconic brand.
To assist making our products look good:
• Conceptualizing graphics, repeat prints, & color ways for MASS, SPECIALTY, MEN, & WOMEN.
• Pulling/collecting tears to support concepts
• Identify trends in the outdoor, sporting, & housewares industry
• ILLUSTRATING designs & tiling prints for sampling
• You are a HUNTER of cool finds… You might find yourself at the Long Beach Veterans swap meet every month, or hanging at the Cooper Building checking out new stuff.
• You dig timeless brands like Timex, Filson, Levis, & Redwing.
• You are a somewhat of an OUTDOOR person. You like the sun on your face & sand in your toes.
• You can communicate & play well with others.
• You are someone who NEVER has to be told that Facebooking, printing out an encyclopedia for personal reasons, & other tomfoolery openly around senior management is probably a bad idea.
• Knowledge of KEYSHOT program is extra credit.
• You MUST HAVE at have at least 2 years working as a FULL time designer
• You MUST know Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
• YOU MUST HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE!
• You must be skilled in traditional design disciplines: color, layout, eye for detail, makin' stuff look good.
• You must understand the basics of things associated: how to use a Macintosh computer, how to print stuff, how to use a telephone… how to get to work.
We are doing a full CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION of the brand. All Igloo Innovation & Marketing has moved to Costa Mesa, Ca. Leadership has built brands like Paul Frank & RVCA. We are fun, innovative, experienced, energetic, & diligent. Now is the time to get involved, we are making HUGE leaps & bounds. Your involvement will make a difference.