eCommerce Shopify / Amazon Manager
- Riot Society
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Riot Society Clothing is looking for an eCommerce Shopify / Amazon Manager. Here is an opportunity to work side by side with the Riot Society team, learn from the best, and have a blast doing it!
** Please do not apply unless you have direct company experience managing Shopify and Amazon Seller Central accounts
* Knowledge of Shopify backend
• Upload, modify, edit products via CSV or through Shopify backend
• Updating website with product images, weights, categories, specifications, datasheets
• Understanding of Shopify’s user interface to change template, collections, apps, accounts, shipping.
* Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central
• Upload, modify, edit products via Excel
• Understanding of Amazon seller central to be able to modify products, manage shipping, and resolve issues
• Moderate understanding of Amazon SEO (keywords, categories, paid ads)
* Knowledge of Mailchimp or any other email marketing service.
* Understanding of PHP for server-side edits of HTML & CSS for collaborations.
* Basic understanding of digital marketing including
- SEO (meta tags, meta descriptions, backlinks etc.)
• Keyword research
• On-page optimization
• Suggesting improvements to site architecture, UX
* SEM (PPC, Adwords, retargeting)
* Google Analytics
* Proficient in copywriting
• Solid understanding of writing techniques for a variety of mediums including web site copy, blog posts, syndicated articles and press releases
• Writing and editing copy for website, emails, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Digital Marketing
• Mail Chimp
• Excel Data Base
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree with focus on either programming, website development or a related field or equivalent experience in eCommerce website management
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Free Gear
* And more based on experience