Product Manager, MarTech
Posted Date: Jul-29-2021
Job ID: 20911
Job Type: Full Time
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: No
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
Want to help create the future of REI?? Join us in building a key enabling technology stack: Customer Platforms. Help us develop the capabilities needed for our members to feel KNOWN, EMPOWERED and ENGAGED across REI – wherever they choose to connect: website, mobile apps, in a store, on a mountain – sky is the limit! As Product Manager on the Customer Platform team, you will be entrusted with the Co-op’s vision, partnered with a broad range of passionate stakeholders and empowered to truly innovate on behalf of our members and our internal “customers”. At the end of the day, you’ll know your work is contributing to getting more people outside on their terms AND building a powerful community that’s mobilizing for social and environmental change.
Bring your passion and expertise
• 4+ years product management experience
• 2-4 years experience managing consumer digital products
• Experience working collaboratively with architects/engineers, data analysts, and UX designers
• Technical fluency and ability to clearly communicate user and business benefits for various technologies; comfort communicating technology concepts, trade-offs and new opportunities with team members
• We use Responsys and Unica
• Proven track record of delivering impactful products to a broad customer base in an agile environment
• Experience designing and executing product discovery and product optimization experiments within a given toolset
• Proven ability to leverage data and insights to make informed product decisions
• BA/BS in computer science, engineering, related disciplines or equivalent practical experience
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search