Sr. Developer - Microsoft Power Platform
Posted Date: Aug-24-2021
Job ID: 20986
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: Yes
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
Do you obsess over creating slick solutions to problems? Do you want to provide technical leadership to a focused and talented team that is creating fast, beautiful and innovative solutions in Microsoft O365? Do you have a passion for the outdoors and want to work at a company that shares that passion? Then come join the IT Collaboration Team at REI as our Microsoft Power Apps Guru
You will take a lead development role to implement Microsoft solutions using O365, with a focus on Power Apps. You'll coordinate and consult with peers and business partners to ensure proper implementation and system specifications are upheld.
We're looking for someone with proven expertise to:
• Understand and migrate business processes using O365 solutions, with a focus on SharePoint Online and Power Platform – Power Automate/Flow, Power Apps, Dataverse, Power BI, and Sharepoint Framework/React.
• Design, build, test, package & deploy solutions based on industry best practices
• Collaborate with other members of the development team (Engineers, Business Analysts, Program Managers, Architects) to deliver solutions that surpass customer expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
• Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
• Lead the technical oversight including documentation review, software designs and implemented solutions
• Proactively mentor and share knowledge with technical teams
• Participate in Power Platform internal training for Citizen Developers
Bring your passion and expertise
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Yammer, Stream, Teams, Outlook,
• Experience with Collaboration tools such as Slack, ServiceNow, etc. a plus.
• Power Apps, Dataverse, Power Automate, Logic Apps, Microsoft Graph
• 4 years previous experience as a SharePoint developer, in a lead role preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks, Sharepoint Framework, React/ SPF
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search