Specialist, Affiliates & Influencers
Posted Date: Aug-19-2021
Job ID: 21112
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Marketing
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: Yes
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
At REI, we see our partners as extensions of REI’s business and a reflection of our company values. As the Affiliate & Influencer Specialist, you will be responsible for helping scale REI’s Affiliate & Influencer Marketing channels, primarily focused on executing campaigns and activations that deliver on ambitious marketing transactional and brand awareness goals. You should be excited to bring new ideas and tackle new challenges through a test and learn approach. Ideal candidate will have experience in partner marketing including analysis, recruiting, optimizing, and strategy development and/or a broad range of product expertise in the Hike, Camp, Run or Cycle categories.• Partner with the Affiliate & Influencer Managers to execute and manage all aspects of campaigns
• Assist with budgeting and reporting, including weekly pacing and monthly forecasts as needed
• Own & manage the affiliate & influencer promotional calendar by collecting deals, promotions, and assets from various internal teams and stakeholders.
• Develop, test and upload creative and text links into affiliate network
• Own and facilitate product seeding process to all partners
• Create weekly newsletters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of offers and marketing priorities to all partners
• Coordinate prospecting, onboarding and optimization efforts with new partners
• Help manage relationships with existing partners, and identify additional optimization efforts to drive incremental performance
• Review and manage program applications, trademark infringements, disclosure violations and order inquiries.
• Partner with loss prevention team to investigate fraudulent transactions, freight forwarding, and resellers.
Bring your passion and expertise
• 1 - 3 years online marketing experience, affiliate or influencer marketing experience strongly preferred or 1-3 years retail experience with REI or similar outdoor retailer
• Creative thinker & self-starter who can solve complex relationship issues
• Experience with AvantLink, Brand Verity, Creator IQ, or other affiliate & influencer technology is a plus.
• Must be proactive, highly-organized, and capable of balancing multiple relationships and priorities simultaneously and successfully
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Exhibit an enthusiastic and collaborative approach to acquisition
• A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
• Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search