Senior Product Manager, Re-commerce
Posted Date: Aug-17-2021
Job ID: 21168
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: eCommerce / Online
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: Yes
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
REI is on a mission to scale and develop world-class services that allow our members to buy, sell, and trade-in used outdoor gear and apparel. In doing so, we aspire to create a thriving member community of buyers and sellers of used outdoor gear - all while reducing our impact on the environment. We have built a successful business selling used outdoor gear in-stores and online, in addition to offering trade-in programs that make it easier for our members to participate in a circular economy. We are looking for the right product leader to help guide our digital used gear experience through its next phase of growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Partner closely with internal (design, technology, retail, etc.) and external partners to create recommerce experiences our members love
• Develop objectives and key results to measure progress Foster a test and learn approach so we can deeply understand what our members want.
• Maximize our learning velocity. Key contributor to the development of a strategy and vision for our recommerce business.
Bring your passion and expertise
• 5+ years of product management experience on consumer digital products
• Demonstrated ability to build a strong product vision and create organizational alignment to solve customer problems Strong communication & collaboration skills with a variety of stakeholders from business partners, engineers, designers as well as external partners
• Ability to inspire empowered teams around a vision, and support them in delivering fantastic results Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search