Senior Program Manager, Affiliates & Influencers
Posted Date: Aug-17-2021
Job ID: 20957
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Marketing
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: Yes
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
At REI, we see our partners as extensions of REI’s business and a reflection of our company values. As the Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and scaling REI’s Affiliate & Influencer Marketing channels by driving strategy, setting priorities, and delivering on ambitious partner marketing & associated goals. You will bring new ideas and tackle new challenges through a test and learn approach. We are looking for someone with experience in all aspects of Affiliate & Influencer Marketing including analysis, recruiting, optimizing, team management, and strategy development. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in developing and managing advertising campaigns in the B2C performance marketing space.
• Manage all aspects of REI’s affiliate marketing team and campaigns
• Manage key relationships with existing affiliate partners, and identify additional optimization efforts to drive optimal performance
• Create forward thinking partner marketing strategy for the next 3 years
• With the Program Manager of Influencer Marketing, develop key strategies for the future of partner marketing
• Partner with internal teams such as Creative, Co-Op Media, Local, Social, PR, and Digital
• Manage budgeting and reporting, including weekly pacing and monthly forecasts
• With team support, own & manage the affiliate promotional calendar by collecting deals, promotions, and assets from various internal teams and stakeholders
• Develop and test creative with our partners to drive consistent results
• With team support, create weekly newsletters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of offers and marketing priorities to all partners
• Develop affiliate prospecting, onboarding and optimization efforts
• Develop and manage program applications, trademark infringements, affiliate disclosure violations and order inquiries.
• Partner with loss prevention team to investigate fraudulent transactions, freight forwarding, and resellers.
• Directly manage one or more Specialists on the team
Bring your passion and expertise
• 5+ years online, affiliate, and influencer marketing experience
• Experience working with top partner publications and industry leading marketing tools
• Creative thinker & self-starter who can solve complex relationship issues
• Experience with AvantLink, Brand Verity and other affiliate software is a plus
• Must be proactive, highly organized, and capable of balancing relationships and performing multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Exhibit an enthusiastic and collaborative approach to acquisition
• A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
• Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search