Digital Analyst - Reporting
Posted Date: Nov- 9-2021
Job ID: 21500
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: eCommerce / Online
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: Yes
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
At REI Co-op, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. As an employee of REI, you will have the opportunity to shape what it means to be a Co-op Member. REI is more than an outdoor retailer – our members engage with us in experiences, content and community, advocacy and more.
As the Data Analyst for Reporting, you will build, monitor, maintain the suite of dashboards, reports and reporting tools within the digital division. This role will evaluate new and alternate ways for leaders to consume information, actively working with other analysts, product management and leaders across the division to maximize insight consumption.
• Design and build new high-quality, scalable reports and visualizations.
• Apply best practices around data visualization design principles when building or updating existing visualization.
• Monitor and maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and anomalies.
• Query data, build tables and construct visualizations as required by stakeholders in digital.
• Work collaboratively with product teams and analysts to discover needs and develop approaches towards building new insight capabilities.
• Administer the full suite of reports and dashboards, evaluating usage and proposing ways to be more efficient in our operations.
• Constantly seeks opportunities for collaboration and feedback from others.
• Constantly self-educate and learn while in a complex and dynamic environment.
Bring your passion and expertise
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in developing data visualization, reporting, and using reporting tools (Tableau).
• Demonstrated ability to build effective visualization and reports, with ability to communicate how stakeholders consume them, both orally and in writing.
• General understanding of digital retail operations (customer pathing, marketing channels, funnel conversion, targeting, personalization, and digital merchandising).
• Proficiency with data warehouses query large data sets.
• Familiarity with testing concepts and model development preferred.
• Experience working cross-divisionally to accomplish goals.
• Self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
• Experience with SQL (proficiency preferred).
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to job search