- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Thousand is on the lookout for a stellar Sales Manager to lay the foundation for our wholesale and international business. You'll focus primarily on growing our existing wholesale accounts, building out a sales pipeline, and communicating Thousand’s values and brand guidelines to dealers and distributors.
In this role, you will:
• Strategically grow our domestic and international wholesale sales pipeline (Identify, close, and onboard accounts ); Onboard new international distributors
• Manage and oversee our domestic and international wholesale accounts across specialty, bike, and lifestyle accounts
• Improve sell thru for existing accounts by building deep relationships with buyers, setting up a POP program, and on-site education to sales associates
• Build (and eventually manage) an independent sales rep channel in the U.S.- hire, train, travel, set goals, develop
• Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
• Enforce MAP policies, and build out pricing guidelines in international and domestic markets
Why work for Thousand?
• We empower people to connect with their communities by breaking down the barriers of riding.
• We have a big vision and need resourceful and hardworking folks to join our mission. This role is for someone who wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Who you are:
• An entrepreneurial self-starter that loves picking up the phone and building relationships
• A strong problem solver/decision maker- you love to make things happen and get things done
• 4-6 years experience with a proven track record in lifestyle or cycling B2B sales
• Into having lots of fun at work, but unafraid of putting in long hours when required
• Excited about building out a best in class wholesale program
• Travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time; Participate in 5-10 events/tradeshows a year
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Health and dental insurance, Free cycling gear (plus discounts for friends and family), Flexible vacation policy, Working alongside a small group of hardworking, fun-loving, and supportive team