- Jazzercise, Inc.
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $55000.00 - Max Salary: $62000.00 per Year
Jazzercise is seeking a Copywriter. This position is responsible for defining and expressing the voice of the brand in messaging across internal and external communication channels. These include social media platforms, email campaigns, headlines, ads, publications, websites, landing pages, press releases, blog articles, and presentations. This position partners with all departments to brainstorm and produce relevant and inventive content at all customer touchpoints. As a brand steward, s/he will ensure style and brand consistency in all projects and exercise creative judgment and originality to develop messaging and content. As a company advocate, s/he will work closely with key partners to develop and evolve marketing initiatives that raise awareness of the Jazzercise brand and inspire consumer action. This is a regular, full-time position at our Carlsbad corporate office.
AS OUR COPYWRITER, YOU:
- Generate creative, engaging and witty written content, developing multiple solutions for a single assignment.
- Espouse the brand voice in social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Work with marketing team to concept and execute communication solutions for integrated, cross-channel initiatives to continue brand exposure.
- Drive content development for Jazzercise.com blog and other marketing outlets.
- Research and work with consumer insights and external resources to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy are in line with overall strategy.
- Research competitors in the social/digital space in order to be aware of and articulate current and forthcoming trends.
- Proof and edit copy on all forms of marketing and advertising both franchisee and customer facing for accuracy and brand voice
- Note copy changes and execute updates quickly.
- Monitor effectiveness of copy in market & report back to Director.
- Use SEO & SEM principles to maximize reach in the Search space.
- Analyze monthly traffic and consumer behavior patterns and recommend improvements to drive traffic and increase conversion.
- Support social media marketing initiatives including consumer engagement, day-to-day channel management, social promotions/sweepstakes and advertising using our social channels.
- Represent Jazzercise at various community networking events.
- Assist onsite with corporate events/meetings as needed.
- Assist with various other marketing duties and initiatives as needed.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS/IS
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum three years in copywriting experience required.
- Knowledge and use of APA/MLA guidelines.
- Experience using Basecamp to track and manage tasks and due dates is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and/or AdWords, is desired, but not required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including grammar and proofreading.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be able to display an understanding of the consumer journey and how messaging and touch points impact that process.
- Knowledge of the principles and best practices of present-day communications.
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM is required.
- Must be a problem solver and be able to think analytically, logically, and creatively.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, and unexpected events and demands.
- Should be proactive, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work well independently with little direction in a fast-paced environment and be able to perform tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent ability to interact and effectively work with all levels of management.
- Excellent ability to represent Jazzercise, interact and effectively work with, as well as build and maintain solid working relationships with representatives of outside organizations.
Submit your resume/cover letter and writing sample(s) through Malakye.com, or via email to: email@example.com
Join the company who revolutionized the fitness industry. We are a thriving corporation with almost 50 years as a world leader in dance fitness. With over 8,000 franchised instructors worldwide, we are a multi-division company that includes Jazzercise Apparel, a complete line of fitness apparel. Our benefits package provided to employees is unparalleled and includes medical/dental/vision insurance options, as well as 401(k) and Profit Sharing. To learn more about Jazzercise, visit us at www.Jazzercise.com.
Jazzercise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our benefits package provided to employees is unparalleled and includes medical/dental/vision insurance options, as well as 401(k) and Profit Sharing.