- Jazzercise, Inc.
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Jazzercise is seeking a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer leads creation of materials to support brand and franchise initiatives and builds out campaign materials in various sizes. S/he is responsible for the concept, layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork. Exercises creative judgment and originality to conceptualize and manage the production of marketing materials, including collateral and web-based materials and content. This is a regular, part-time position at our Carlsbad corporate office.
AS OUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, YOU:
- Concept, layout and design all brand and franchise marketing pieces, including print/POS, digital, out of home and social.
- Work interdepartmentally on both franchisee- and consumer-facing materials including Apparel, Training & Development and Internal communications, as filtered through Project Manager.
- Edit and approve digital proofs.
- Communicate creative needs to photographers and other creative vendors to produce exquisite visual work.
- Manage creative requests within project management software. This includes prioritizing projects, setting deadlines and ensuring deliverables are met on-time and within budget.
- Develop and/or co-create new media initiatives and other ad placements.
- Participate in strategic marketing initiatives that support the overall direction and goals of the brand.
- Assist with various marketing duties and initiatives including key meetings and events.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS/IS:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic-design software, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the preparation of graphic materials.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as graphic software programs such as Adobe Creative - Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeaver, and HTML.
- Able to work well independently, as well as collaborate successfully in team environments
- Strong communication skills
- Able to conceive new ideas and create engaging, emotionally-evocative visual stories
- Able to concept and capture the brand essence and UVP visually
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environment with pressing deadlines
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Able to adapt to change, multitask, and be able to perform tasks with frequent interruptions
- Able to offer creative feedback in a direct and compassionate way that brings forth the desired result
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio through Malakye.com, or via email to email@example.com