- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Jolyn Swimwear is looking for a Retail Management Associate to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
ABOUT JOLYN //
Jolyn has carved itself a niche in the swimwear and apparel industry by combining the technical structure of performance gear with an aesthetic sensibility. An innovative hybrid, Jolyn’s excellence in both worlds has gained them access to the elite world of competitive water sports, as well as crowning the brand a fashion editorial darling.
Join a hard-working team of athletes and entrepreneurs who have built the most talked-about brand in competitive swim. We are a young, fast-growing, profitable e-commerce company based in Huntington Beach, CA and are diving into our first retail endeavour.
POSITION SUMMARY //
With the rapid growth we’ve been experience in the swimwear and active wear market, we are excited to announce the opening of our first retail location in Huntington Beach, CA. Now we’re ready to meet the active, passionate and outgoing individuals to join our team in the role of Retail Management!
In this role you will lead our retail team with top tier customer service, friendly but effective sales techniques and smooth operational skills. The Manager will be responsible for training the retail team, keeping the store looking good and a fully stocked inventory with well displayed merchandise. The right candidate will have previous experience managing a retail store with similar product lines and active within the surf or swim communities, to best connect with our audience.
• Give all guests prompt and courteous service
• Promote and support Company image standards
• Prepares work schedules and assists in directing team members to specific duties
• Coordinates sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing merchandise displays and signage
• Inventories and orders merchandise on a regular basis
• Answers guest’s complaints or inquiries
• Executes the expectations required for a Store Manager as outlined by Company policy
• Maintains inventory and cash controls to include enforcement of all company policies
• Proactively recruits, review resumes, and interviews, potential new store staff
• Train, maintain, and supervise store staff through a hands-on & hard-working approach
• Executes marketing efforts and store image to compliment brand authenticity
• Provide customer service that exceeds customer expectations
• Create a consistent positive work environment that increase productivity, while enhancing the customer experience
• Monitors compliance of team members with established security, sales, safety and record keeping procedures and practices.
• 2+ years of previous retail management experience, preferably within swim community
• Strong leadership skills that will lead the staff to achieve sales targets including coaching, delegation and the ability to multi-task
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong and demonstrated customer service skills
• Flexible and adaptable schedule must be able to work weekends, night and holidays.
• Coachable attitude and ability to turn feedback into action
In everyone we ask to join the team, we're looking for an extremely special individual who stands out from the pack. Here are some things that sit well with us:
- Inspired People. It can be anything. Surfing, art, camping, music, technology. Something all of your friends come to you for, because you are the expert.
- Athletes. They're all over the company. Not a requirement, though.
- Drive. You want to win (the right way).
- Humanity. We all seem to like each other here. Even when we're working hard, we're smiling and we always support each other. We also care about animals, the earth, and the people around us. Frowny faces need not apply.
Sound like you?
If so, we're dying to meet you! Send us your resume through Malakye and tell us about what makes YOU+JOLYN a good fit.