Digital Data Analyst
- Saturday Morning Pancakes
- United States
- San Clemente
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
STRUT & Saturday Morning Pancakes are currently seeking a Data Analyst. This person will be an integral part of the team consolidating inputs from multiple sources to enable effective data-driven decision-making. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, excel expert, customer focused, team oriented, and ability to work independently.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Acquiring data from 5 plus sources and maintaining databases
• Analyzes data identifying trends and patterns
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Forecasts and/or predicts customer behavior based upon trends, research and analysis
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Work with management to plan and establish department goals and plans to prioritize, organize
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Advanced level in excel
• Experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Strong critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills and ability to work within a team
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases, and programming
• Health Benefits
• 401k Plan
• Paid Vacation Time