National Sales Manager
- Pointe Studio
- United States
- San Juan Capistrano
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Pointe Studio is seeking a National Sales Manager to help grow and manage sales as we expand our wholesale distribution in 2018 and beyond. Reporting to the North America Sales Director, the National Sales Manager is responsible for driving all sales aspects for the Pointe Studio brand. The National Sales Manager will be responsible for providing directional leadership and workflow metrics to the inside and external Sales team, providing training and coaching sales techniques and strategies, monitoring and reporting on sales metrics, and managing the sales administration process. The qualified candidate will have strong leadership and coaching skills, a can-do attitude and a passion for fitness.
• Build and manage a sales organization that meets and exceeds both sales goals and customer experience expectations
• Work closely with North America Sales Director to develop strategy and identify new markets
• Ensure that the CRM process is followed and being actively driven by sales team
• Partner with marketing organization to drive customer acquisition and account retention
• Provide coaching for sales team members and training for new team members
• Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and risks
• Manage and maintain CRM tracking, reporting, and sales tracking
• Execute monthly/weekly sales communication strategy using seasonal calendar to define activation strategies and tactics. Track and report on each strategy’s effectiveness.
• Ability to travel and attend tradeshows
• BA/BS degree in business or a related field
• 3-5 years of sales experience in business to business environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience reporting to a senior management team
• Ability to maintain a positive and upbeat attitude at all times
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
• Highly proficient computer skills including CRM systems, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate leadership qualities on sales team: Lead by example with professionalism, reliability, and accountability.
• Ability to manage a team of inside and outside sales representatives
• Ability to problem solve, understand impact, identify root case, determine resolution and make recommendations
- Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
Pointe Studio is an athletic brand committed to one-step-ahead style, while creating technical, performance-proven accessories. We believe in sanity not vanity. In mental toughness over physical fitness. In strength over thinness. In living loudly and celebrating individuality. And that breaking a sweat can lead to a breakthrough. To that end, we make fun and functional products that motivate and empower your personal journey, whatever your end goal may be.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to do work you are proud of.
- Competitive salary.
- Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products. - Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.