- Virus Performance
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Opportunity to use your designs skills in fast moving and well established athletic apparel company. Position requires use of creativity and design to create compelling work that appeals to an athletic and adventurous customer base.
These channels include advertising design, photography, graphic design and product. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about their work and already has experience or at least a good understanding of it. Also, someone who is creative and can come up with ideas and suggestions. Definitely a plus if you are a VIRUS customer or have an active lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to use photography studio equipment and ability to photo retouch
- Mastery & understanding of Adobe Illustrator
- Mastery & understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create product marketing concepts by creatively altering photography
- Creative concepting for photo and video shoots.
- Ability to create specialty product logos for marketing campaigns
- Meet deadlines, listen to/follow directions, and accept constructive criticism
- Ability to work in a group setting, contributing and well as collaborating
- Proven ability to multitask, efficiently prioritize tasks and drive projects to completion; Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 1+ Years in graphic design
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
- Basic use of camera skills
- Ability to multitask multiple projects and be a self-starter
- Must have excellent attention to details
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.