As a production organizer, you'll make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
• • This position requires working from the the Irvine, California office (We comply with local COVID-19 restrictions and may require employees to work from home).• •
The scope of the job depends on the nature of the production system. Many companies are involved in several types of production, adding to the complexity of the role. It's likely that you will be responsible for both human and material resources.
Essential Job Duties/ Results:
• Monitor and verify Purchase Order entry process to manufacturers
• Manage pre-production schedule and all time and action calendars, including delivery dates
• Monitor shipping, import of goods with third party vendors, monitor goods pickup and delivery
• Work closely with the design team to confirm technical specifications including measurement specs, grading and constructions details of garment
• Monitor Production Status of all programs by season, including garment quality and inventory control
• Manage Production activities with other cross functional departments including sample sets for marketing
• Work closely with all vendors and agent offices (local & overseas) to ensure that monthly production process and track delivery status of orders are on schedule
• Maintain an organized and accurate WIP for all vendors
• Must be familiar with AIM’s 360
• Must possess strong organizational, planning, cost analysis, margins and turns knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple vendors and experience working with overseas vendors
• Solid understanding of the marketplace
• Knowledge of garment construction, fit, and finishing
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation
• Ability to multitask and work in a face-paced environment under pressure
• 1-2 years of experience managing, mentoring or coaching others
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Detail-oriented & accountable to deliverables; must check their own work before handing off to the next team member.
• Basic Math skills required
• Strong Team Player, Positive Disposition & Flexible Attitude.
• Self-Starter, Proactive, Inquisitive, Creative Problem Solver
Education And Experience:
• 1-2 Year experience or education in Production Qualifications
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.