Senior Customer Service/Account Manager
- Confidential Company
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Sports apparel screen printing manufacturer in Santa Ana seeking a reliable, energetic, detail oriented Sr. Customer Service/Account Manager to handle multiple daily tasks for designated accounts and supporting the sales efforts.
The basic responsibilities include heavy order entry process and all front-end elements of the sales process that includes but not limited to:
• Set-up and maintain Customer Accounts;
• Acknowledge receipt and process all customer orders;
• Monitor orders through production; identifying rush, escalated and all open orders and respond
accordingly on a timely basis to sales/production teams;
• Insure accuracy of orders including matching samples to orders;
• Proficient sales order (data entry) and daily invoicing;
• Process orders for product (apparel/trim) with designated contractors/vendors;
• Process web orders;
• Assist other depts. to fulfill on-time delivery requirements;
• Support the Sales Mgr. with tasks requested and/or assigned;
• Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Essential daily requirements include but are not limited to:
1. Accurate daily order entry for Full Circle (order entry, issue resolution, monitoring inventory, etc.)
daily invoicing, etc.;
2. On-time customer art approval to the Art Dept.;
3. Accurate ordering of product (apparel/trim) to avoid shortage/overages for production;
4. Understand the established overprint rules by customer;
5. Provide/maintain updated and accurate finishing sheets;
6. Ensure on-time delivery of blanks (apparel/trim) to the warehouse and on to production;
7. Maintain updated vendor pricing into the system;
8. Immediate response to customer calls and/or emails;
9. Maintain accurate chargeback information, vendor credits and/or exchanges (with pre-approval);
10. Daily invoicing, capturing all costs for development of order processing;
11. Ability to priority and organize daily work requirements;
12. Respond daily to all calls, messages, requests from customers;
13. Minimum 4+ yrs. in an apparel manufacturing environment.
Daily on-time and attendance - Standard office hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain quality relationships with production team members, customers and vendors; be self-motivated with the ability to effectively present information and communicate clearly either verbally or written; give and take directions accurately; ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced manufacturing production environment is essential. Also, recognizing the needs of the customer is essential for quality and on-time delivery satisfaction.
Being detailed oriented, organized, multi-tasked and apparel industrial experience is essential to your success. This is an HOURLY paid position.
Responding to this job posting, please send your resume with a letter describing contributions during your work history, salary requirements and 2 references.
RESPOND ONLY IF YOU HAVE ALL THE EXPERIENCE IN AN APPAREL MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT - PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS