We are a family owned action silk-screen printing sports apparel manufacturer in central Orange County seeking a reliable, energetic, detail-oriented SALES SUPPORT/ACCOUNT MANAGER to handle multiple daily tasks for designated accounts. The basic responsibilities include heavy order entry process and all front-end elements of the sales process that includes but not limited to:
• Set-up and maintain Customer Accounts;
• Acknowledge receipt and process all customer orders;
• Monitor orders through production; identifying rush, escalated and all open orders and respond accordingly on a timely basis to sales/production teams;
• Insure accuracy of orders including matching samples to orders;
• Proficient sales order (data entry) and daily invoicing;
• Process orders for product (apparel/trim) with designated contractors/vendors;
• Assist other depts. to fulfill on-time delivery requirements;
• Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Essential daily requirements include but are not limited to:
• Accurate daily order entry (issue confirmation, allocate for pick, invoice, receive vendors inventory and enter payable invoice, etc.);
• On-time ordering of trim for each order;
• On-time customer art approval to the Art Dept.;
• Accurate ordering of product;
• Understand the established overprint rules by customer;
• Provide/maintain updated and accurate finishing sheets;
• Ensure on-time delivery of blanks (apparel/trim) to the warehouse and on to production;
• Immediate response to customer calls and/or emails;
• Maintain accurate chargeback information, vendor credits and/or exchanges (with pre-approval);
• Daily invoicing, capturing all costs for development of order processing;
• Ability to priority and organize daily work requirements;
• Minimum 4+ yrs. in a manufacturing environment.
• Apparel printing a PLUS.
Daily on-time and attendance – Flexible. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain quality relationships with production team members, customers and vendors; be self-motivated with the ability to effectively present information and communicate clearly either verbally or written; give and take directions accurately; ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced manufacturing production environment is essential.
Being detailed oriented, organized and multi-tasked is essential to your success. This is an Hourly paid position. Responding to this job posting, please send your resume with a letter describing strengths and contributions during your work history – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
MUST HAVE SCREEN PRINTING MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE; OTHERWISE, RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.