We are a family owned action silk-screen printing sports apparel manufacturer in central Orange County seeking a reliable, energetic, detail-oriented APPAREL SCREEN PRINTING COORDINATOR. The basic duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
o Work with sales to determine and satisfy customer’s design needs.
o Work with customers to approve samples and move work orders into Production in a timely and efficient manner.
o Communicate with customers and satisfy their needs throughout the sampling process.
• Production Quality – work with Production and Quality Control to ensure processes are being followed and high quality is achieved.
• Work with Production (e.g., Print, Screen Dept., Ink Dept., etc.) in order to gain efficiency and high quality.
• R & D
o Review and improve current printing techniques.
o Work with vendors in order to discover new products and techniques.
o Document all products, processes and procedures in relation to printing.
• Trouble shoot printing issues as they arise.
• Hands-on apparel screen printing experience a must.
• Must have in depth knowledge of how to take a customer’s design and transform it into a print that can be efficiently applied to a substrate.
• Must be able to work long hours in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Spanish speaking is a plus.
Daily on-time and attendance – standard office hours 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Strong interpersonal communication skills required and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced manufacturing production environment is essential.
Being detailed oriented, organized and multi-tasked is essential to your success. This is an Hourly paid position ($20-$22/hr. $DOE). Responding to this job posting, please send your resume with complete work history and salary requirements.
MUST HAVE APPAREL MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE; OTHERWISE, RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.