This position will be responsible for managing the order process from receipt of order to invoicing the customer. Coordination and effectiveness of the sales account managers who coordinate with multiple production departments and vendors starting with the development stage of an order through production completion, ensuring quality shipments and timely delivery of finished goods.
You will be responsible for all elements of the order process, and exceeding customer expectations with a quality product that is on-time. This includes overseeing the Account Management team order entry, purchasing of products to fulfill the order, insuring crystal clear compliance instructions to the production team, and invoicing the Customer through leadership, communication, training, delegation, follow-up, accountability, team building and promoting positive morale.
Essential responsibilities of the team members include but not limited to handling multiple daily tasks for assigned designated accounts:
• Setting up and maintaining customer accounts;
• Acknowledges receipt and process all customer orders with exceptional accuracy;
• Monitors orders through production; identifying rush, escalated and all open orders and responds accordingly on a timely basis to management/production teams;
• Assist other depts. to fulfill on-time delivery requirements;
o Process orders for product (apparel/trim) with designated contractors/vendors;
o Accurate ordering of product (apparel/trim) to avoid shortage/overages for production;
o Ensure on-time delivery of blanks.
• Maintains accurate/updated vendor pricing into the system;
• Accurately invoice orders upon shipment;
• Assist other departments to fulfill on time delivery requirements;
• Manage customer expectations: Listening to the customer’s needs and convey a ‘can-do/positive attitude’ to both inside and outside customers.
• Action sports/apparel industry background
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated hands-on management experience in a similar fast paced environment is a must.
• Daily oversight of sales operations
• Excellent follow-up and customer service skills
• Demands to meet efficiencies, schedules and deadlines and build relationships
• Must be very proactive, organized and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with an ERP system preferred
• Must understand demands of production requirements
• Must demonstrate leadership
• PTO; 401(k); Health/dental/vision insurance; PTO; Life Insurance
Responding to this job posting, please send your resume and salary expectations.