Independent Sales Representative
- Jerry Leigh of California, Inc.
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DICKIES GIRL
- Dickies Girl has opportunities in all US territories for Independent apparel sales representatives especially in the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northern California and the Pacific Northwest areas.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of our company by delivering outstanding sales and service support to our account base and opening new accounts. This individual will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who will be capable of driving all sales initiatives and achieving domestic sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing account base.
- Create and implement strategic account plans
- Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Forecast product needs in the market.
- Communicate and implement sales programs and marketing initiatives.
- Regular and consistent travel to accounts.
- Deliver sales and service support to accounts using frequent email, phone and in person communication.
- Work closely with all departments within the company to ensure account issues and needs are addressed and resolved
- Secure orders and enter into company’s order system
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Prospecting skills for cold calling
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus, stay on task and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proven 3-5 years sales experience
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation ability