- Jerry Leigh of California, Inc.
- United States
- Van Nuys
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
You are a Sales Assistant for Dickies Girl. The ideal candidate will have a courteous, friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor that acts as a team player in a fast paced environment. Must be accountable, have a sense of urgency, have multi-tasking skills and exceptional follow up. Have excellent communication and listening skills to promote successful relationships not only with customers but our sales representatives, by having patience, sincerity, friendliness and helpfulness. Believes in giving each customer exceptional customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with new and existing accounts in order to build order size, secure reorders, capitalize on best-seller opportunities and make account-specific suggestions during frequent, routine communication with our retail partners.
• Be comfortable “cold calling” retailers. Generate sales leads.
• Assist customers in the areas of account inquires, pricing, production recommendations and questions regarding specific product details.
• Sell products via phone and email with new and existing customers. Engage prospective and existing customers with compelling information and stories about our full product line.
• Run required reports for sales reps, customers and management.
• Meet sales and performance standards and quotas using approved sales techniques.
• Support VP of Sales and field sales reps in the growth and overall management of their territories across North America.
• Analyze and resolve complaints and provide appropriate solutions. Follow up to ensure resolution. Provide follow-up customer service to retailers about order status
• Prepare and send samples as needed for reps, marketing purposes, trade shows or customers. Prepare sample lines for trade shows. Attend trade shows as required.
• 3+ years sales experience with lead generation preferred
• Background in apparel, fashion or related field is highly desirable
• Strong documentation and reporting skills
• MS Office proficiency highly preferred
• Strong problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of RepSpark, ABS, NGC, EDI helpful