- Dickies Girl, Inc.
- United States
- Van Nuys
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Dickies Girl is looking to add a full-time Graphic Artist to the team! Join us.
You must have Fashion/Apparel Industry Experience and:
• Must be able to multi-task projects, organize timelines & manage processes effectively.
• Create buyer recap boards for sales team within 24 hours
• Solid understanding of product development process.
• Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Support department ideas and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Develop graphic packaging designs from concept to final art form.
• Produce mechanical art and graphic design through interpretation of design ideas.
• Create and develop graphic items to include logos, illustrations, photographs, tags, labels and other graphics as it pertains to soft and/or hard goods.
• Maintain branding consistency for all graphics.
• Stay abreast of trends, new techniques and resources in graphic design.
• Research new technologies in graphic design and make recommendations for enhancements, upgrades and purchases.
• Develop, enhance and maintain design archive in an organized manner to allow prompt and easy access for all product groups.
• Organize and distribute line photography for .com.
• Create brochures, catalogs and sales tools.
• May provide direction to freelancers.
• May source graphics production companies.
• Must have Art or Apparel Degree
• Three - Five years fashion industry experience.
• Thorough knowledge of graphics production (i.e. silk screen color separation, camera ready art, heat transfer, etc.). Strong computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
• Strong sense of image and type.
Please submit portfolio or samples of work.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance