Sales Support Rep / Project Coordinator
- SPARC Retail
- United States
- Laguna Beach
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
At SPARC, we create and host online training that keeps a sales force plugged into its manufacturers, allowing for clear transmission of brand and product information through to retail sales staff and ultimately the consumer. SPARC works with iconic brands across action sports and active-lifestyle industries.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Support Rep / Project Coordinator to join our team in Laguna Beach, Ca.
This position requires an ability to manage multiple projects at once, take on anything that comes up, acute attention to detail and consistent performance day in and day out.
An example of responsibilities include:
- Facilitating communication and information flow with the clients, web developers, designers and everyone who is involved with the product (web based training software).
- Function as the liaison between company leader and key stake holders
- Manage New Client Projects (web): Create and manage Schedules, Assure Deliverables from Client are met and organized, Manage Project Tasks, Coordinate with Dev and Admin teams, Problem Resolution, Client Liaison, Testing/Quality Assurance.
- Support Existing Client Projects: Coordinate new requests, Project Approval/Estimate, Coordinate with Dev and Admin teams, Scheduling, Testing/Quality Assurance.
- Assist with Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting - User issues, Bug fixes, Testing, Admin problems
- Experience and aptitude for web based software services / applications (Power-User level of expertise)
- Customer-centric attitude and natural desire to do an outstanding job for customers
- Outgoing, friendly, and attentive to detail
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to take projects from concept to completion
- Great attention to detail, follow up, and punctuality
- Comfortable with content management systems
- Able to write detailed project specifications
- Bachelor Degree
Please submit through Malakye.com:
2. Salary Requirements
3. Cover letter (optional)