- Tommy's Slalom Shop
- United States
- Walloon Lake, MI
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Tommy's Slalom Shop is in search of a Waterfront Director to join the team in Walloon Lake, MI.
ABOUT TOMMY'S //
Tommy’s is a Malibu/Axis dealership with a service center, wake/surf pro shop, as well as gas dock, rental department, and lessons department. We are located in four different locations, including Walloon Lake, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, Golden, CO, and Clermont, FL.
Tommy’s Walloon Lake is offering an exciting position to those with boating, water sport, and customer service related backgrounds!
POSITION PERKS //
Tommy’s full time, year-round employees are offered paid time off, holidays, a competitive wage, and access to health insurance. Tommy’s Walloon Lake is a rapidly growing company that values their employees and offers a fun and challenging work space. Our employees also have several opportunities to get onboard a Malibu/Axis boat to try a water sports activity of their choosing! We like to work hard and play hard.
For more information on Tommy’s, go to our website at www.gettommys.com
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Waterfront Director is responsible for the overall operations and financial performance of the Gas Dock (Fuel Sales), Rentals (including Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Watersports Gear, Boats, and Winter Equipment), and boat rental slips in Walloon Lake, as well as employee recruitment and development.
• Assist with the selection and ordering of inventory for Rentals (see list above).
• Ensure Rental fleet is in good condition through inspection of equipment when returned and preventative maintenance
• Monitor fuel inventory levels and audit to ensure all sales are correctly recorded
• Maintain accurate calendar for Rentals and Lessons. Suggest increases or decreases in staffing and equipment based on demand.
• Work with General Manager and Social Media Coordinator to effectively market and promote the Waterfront businesses
• Develop a plan for marketing winter equipment rentals that increases rental business and brings more customers into the store.
• Work with Human Resources to develop job descriptions, recruit, interview and hire team members to fill all roles within the organization
• Ensure all business units are effectively staffed while maintaining labor budget
• Set high expectations for customer service and operational performance and achieve them.
• Train and hold team members accountable for their performance
• Interface with customers, vendors, and other business units
• Uphold all laws, standards and regulations that apply to the businesses
• Maintain a safe work environment through training, audits, and continuous improvements
• Develop a business that customers want to visit
• Any other task as requested by supervisor
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Paid Time Off | Competitive Wages | Paid Holidays | Access to Health Insurance | Fun, Outdoor Work Environment | Many Opportunities to enjoy Malibu / Axis Boats!