- ETN Media | Street League Skateboarding
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
ETN Media is in search of a Graphic Designer to join the team in the Los Angele area.
ABOUT THE POSITION //
ETN is seeking a highly creative, passionate, and thoughtful Graphic Designer, who holds a deep understanding of skateboarding culture and lifestyle. The ideal candidate must have an exceptional skill in creating visual presentations that communicate the desired messages in a thoughtful, detailed and concise manner. The candidate must be a proven multi-channel thinker that is constantly on-point with, and often ahead of, the trends. The position will play a key role interpreting creative deliverables for Partnerships, Marketing, Social Media, Content, Digital, Event Operations, and Live Show Production.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Ability to visually translate marketing and business objectives into creative and successful presentations
• Assist the Creative Director in ideating and executing creative solutions for SLS properties and clients, across multiple platforms and communication channels.
• Contribute to interpreting complex brand campaigns, marketing directives and advertising challenges into a cohesive vision on specific timelines
• Assist in driving visual brand development with constant evaluation and evolution
• Ideate and execute an innovative, authentic, and “best in class” creative product that stays true to the core of skateboarding.
• Design digital assets that support various initiatives across multiple platforms.
• Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple team members.
• Work with team leadership to come up with solutions that serve the design vision while balancing the brand with business and viewer needs.
• Provide ongoing design support to the product team for A/B testing.
• Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
• Must have a user centric approach to concepts and design execution.
• Must be able to think creatively and use ideas to produce forward thinking design options while producing accurate high-quality work.
IDEAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE //
• Understanding and knowledge of skateboarding is a must.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, videography and motion graphics a plus.
• Thorough experience in digital design. UI/UX design experience a plus.
• Possess an understanding of message hierarchy and layout with attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of branding, layout, color theory and typography.
• Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to self-manage projects and timelines.
• Ability to travel as needed
TO APPLY // Send cover letter and resume through Malakye.