Front Desk Representative
- Cotton Links + California
- United States
- Santa Ana
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
CL+CA / Cotton Links + California
TIMELESS BASICS. CLASSIC ESSENTIALS. ICONIC FASHION
CL+CA is looking for an energetic, qualified Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
• Greet and WELCOME GUESTS
• Answer questions and address all inquires
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, warehouse duties etc.
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written), Spanish is a Plus.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
CL+CA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application.