CLCA is a well-established leading company with a long history of success within the apparel space. We specialize in private label manufacturing, development, sourcing and building in-house brands. We are seeking a well experienced individual with an energetic, aggressive and self-driven approach to lead and expand our sales department through their well-established network. The Sales Manager will work from our Orange County office and will be responsible for leading all sales for CLCA Blanks, private label with major retailers as well as our in-house emerging brands. We are currently introducing and launching a new sustainable range so experience in the sustainable world would be appreciated.
Summary of Position:
Working from our corporate office and reporting to the President, the primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to build a solid sales plan to grow and generate sales to retail and wholesale accounts within North America. The Sales Manager is expected build strong relationships, manage existing account and expand the account base by actively prospecting and soliciting new accounts. As a Sales Manager will also manage independent field sales representatives to maximize company sales. The Sales Manager will be expected to participate as a member of the sales team, including group meetings/phone calls, sales meetings, and regional trade shows as requested and or needed.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Plan and execute annual sales goals that increase sales and meet the targets of the company sales plan.
- Communicate with customers regularly to ensure proper sell in, inventory levels, and sell through. -- Maintain relationships at all levels to ensure superior customer service.
- Provide direction and leadership to Independent Sales Reps in the field.
- Prospect, research and solicit new businesses.
- Communicate all sales activities, schedule and business updates to management on a regular basis.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual territory sales goals.
- Perform necessary sales support functions (trade shows, marketing promos) as needed.
- College/university degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years sales experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be self-starter, motivated and able to work and think independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel, schedule flexibility.
- Skills required: sales/retail math, forecasting, negotiation, time management, excellent verbal and written communication.
The Sales Manager compensation consists of a competitive salary base with monthly commission
Please submit resume through Malakye.com