- Confidential Company
- United States
- Orange County, CA.
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Orange County, Ca. lifestyle apparel company has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with the President, Sales Manager and M&D team to coordinate GTM seasonal project implementation. Plan and develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for seasonal creative development and work with external PR firm to execute projects on time.
- Partner with internal team on all calendars and timelines for all brand marketing initiatives. Assist in the briefing and communication of asset development calendar with Brand teams and regional cross-functional teams.
- Manages brand ambassadors including budgets, product needs, and content development.
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of seasonal and corporate brand marketing plans for select key account. Ensure our big stories are being told and result in sell-through of our products. Collect and evaluate ROI.
This role is responsible for “building all content” and driving social media solutions for all social channels. This role requires you to build, interact, and maintain the brands presence across all social outlets. Day to day you lead the charge on posting, tweeting, snap-chatting, sharing, creating and reposting content. This position reports to the President.
• Expert using, interacting, and monitoring all social media channels and applications
• Understanding and properly utilizing hashtags
*Marketing Manager is solely responsible for all catalogs, photo shoots, scouting, planning and calendar deadlines and living within a budget
• Ability to conceive, launch and execute social campaigns
• Provide detailed reports of social interactions and statistics
• Ability to identify which social platform content will resonate with consumers
• Self managing projects from initial conception to completion
• Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to pitch ideas
What You Will Be Doing:
• Posting relevant content everyday
• Managing social campaigns, promotions and giveaways
• Recommending, researching and contacting industry influencers for cross promotions
• Creating relevant, thoughtful, well written and executed social posts
• Interacting, liking and answering questions
• Working with graphic designers on creating content
• Creating a posting schedule
• Creating content from scratch
*Some Graphic Art skills a plus for website development
Years of Related Professional Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management/Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and years of experience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Highly motivated and creative self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong writing skills.
- Consumer brand, fashion, retail or Outdoor Industry experience a must.
- Astute multitasking and organizational skills required to excel in extremely fast-paced environment with tight timelines.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior attention to detail.