Customer Service Representative
- United States
- Laguna Beach
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $40000.00 - Max Salary: $40000.00 per Hour
Birdiebee Brand is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Laguna Beach, California. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to a high volume of B2C customer service inquiries and ensuring that timely and satisfactory responses are given to all inbound requests. The Customer Service Representative monitors all channels for contacting the company, including email, phone, social media and in-person requests. The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers, dealers, sales reps, marketing, and other operational divisions within the business.
Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment. Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, prioritize projects, and be self-motivated, are expected. Taking initiative and making independent decisions are also essential. A passion for working in a high growth business is critical, as the pace and expectations of the culture require both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence.
• Answer phones, emails, Facebook and other social media requests in a timely manner.
• Process retailer and consumer purchase orders and returns.
• Ensure that order related CSR issues are handled by NRI’s warehouse and that the customer experience is optimal.
• Continually research CSR best practices from other companies and implement new programs, metrics, and reports on a regular basis.
• Meet or exceed CSR KPI metrics, including time and level of response, accuracy and customer satisfaction evaluations.
• Using catalogs, product, web and the team, make yourself the expert in Birdiebee product.
• Have a genuine and real experience with the customer. Warmth and sincerity go a long way.
• Foster strong relationships with team members and any person that comes down your path.
• Keeping shared work spaces tidy, organized and stocked with necessary supplies.
• Work with IT to maintain phones, emails, printers and any web tools necessary to give an ideal customer service experience.
• Demonstrate ownership, accountability and initiative in all tasks, large or small.
• Establish sense of urgency and ability to balance calls, tasks and offer help to other team members.
• Be open to special projects and look for areas to lend a hand or take on more responsibilities.
• Demonstrate proficiency with our computer systems and software
• 2 to 4 years customer service and/or retail experience, preferably soft goods or wholesale.
• Superb listening, interpretation and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Punctuality, reliability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
• A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude, and a tireless work ethic are all a must.
• Experience with Full Circle is a plus!
• Experience with EDI is a plus.
• Experience with various channels of social media
(Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
• Sales or sales support experience