Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable Manager
- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Slowtide is in search of an Accounts Receivable Manager to join the team in Costa Mesa, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Slowtide is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable Manager to join the team at HQ. This position will be instrumental in bringing the Accounts Receivable function in-house and helping design and implement processes that align with the growth of the company. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of relevant experience and is interested in learning about scaling a fast-paced consumer brand.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Costa Mesa, California and reports to the founders and CFO.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
• Creating invoices and bills
• AR Collection phone calls & emails
• Processing/posting of wire, ACH, credit card, and check payments
• Investigating customer chargebacks/payment deductions
• Reconcile payment and invoice discrepancies
• Entering other accounting data as requested by the management team
• Matching payments and expenses in Quickbooks
• Entering and tracking AP
• Bi-Monthly AR reviews with management
• Managing Payroll
• Creating monthly financial overviews
• Ensure invoices are coded correctly and properly reflected in the financials
• Monitor and review employee T&E reports
• Collaborate across departments to manage vendor relationships
• Identify improvements to streamline the Accounts Receivable process
• Address documentation requests and inquiries during the annual audit
• Provide outside accountants with the information necessary to complete required tax filings
WHO YOU ARE ...
• BA/BS in Accounting or related degree from a top university
• 2-3 years of Bookkeeping experience
• Extremely detail-oriented and analytical
• Experience with ERP Systems – Blastramp / Shopify experience a plus
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Good knowledge and experience with Quickbooks online
• Consumer brand experience preferred
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
• Competitive salary + equity
• Relaxed work environment
• Great office location
• Small team and opportunity for growth
• Quarterly company outings