Inside Sales Agent
- Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc.
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
** We support our local community with our search focused on San Diego County candidates at this time. **
Who We Are:
Canyon is a world-leading manufacturer of Road, Mountain, Triathlon, and Urban Fitness Bikes. Our direct to customer approach sets us apart from our competitors. We prioritize delivering the very best in quality and in service at all times. Constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the competition and drives us forward. Now, more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared to help us shape the future of riding.
What Sets Us Apart:
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our services. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
• To sell Canyon Bikes via phone, email, chat or other forms of communication with a customer. This requires demonstrating a solid background and knowledge of Canyon Bike products through rigorous training provided by Canyon and self-motivation to learn to be the best at curating a sales experience.
• Engage the customer to determine what their desired user experience is for cycling: road: race, tri, or Mountain Bike. What is their ideal “pure cycling” experience?
• Drive a curated upbeat, friendly, professional, consultative discussion that helps lead the customer through the decision making process on determining the right Canyon bike for them. Take the customer on a Canyon pure cycling journey through decisions that keep them on the course toward a purchase.
• Translate the consumer’s ultimate ride desires into specific Canyon models, overcoming any objections with accurate, useful information and close the sale. Propose additional merchandise to complement the bike model.
• Set up new customer accounts via ByD and documenting in Sales Force, tracking the customer acquisition from prospect to casual to core and maintaining meaningful regular follow up contact!
• Analyze and resolve complaints and provide appropriate solutions. Follow up to ensure resolution.
• Provide information sales-order/return/service-order status/WIMO (where is my order)
• Meet sales and performance standards and quotas using approved sales techniques.
• Participate in Canyon events on and off property as needed during the year
• Assist with Customer pick-ups from the Carlsbad location.
• Internet / digital background / tech savvy
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Sales Goal driven
• Must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service
• Excellent references from Managers to whom you have reported to
• Must be local and able to work from the office
• Start-up experience a plus
• 3-5 years inside sales experience showing progress at exceeding quotas/revenue/customer acquisition goals
• CRM experience. Demonstrates the ability to easily learn and navigate through software systems. SalesForce experience preferred.
• Intermediate Technical knowledge of bikes.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge and expertise in Salesforce, Outlook, MSFT Office, Windows
• Able to work some Saturday’s
Helpful / Beneficial (not required):
• Proficient or conversant in Spanish
• Knowledge of the cycling industry
• Bike mechanical aptitude
Perks of the Job:
• Competitive base salary
• Complimentary use of onsite fitness center
• Sought after office location, just across the 101, easy access to cycling, beach, walking, surfing
• Medical/dental/vision insurance reimbursement
• Generous vacation and paid holidays
• Employee discount program on bike purchase(s)
• Work-life balance
• Team happy hours/outings
• Learn and grow with a young, successful company. Lots of opportunity for promotion for proven employees!
• Bright office, open space concept, and standing desks!
You should apply if:
• Are a hard worker, smart, and self motivated with a sunny disposition - every cloud has a silver lining
• You've been an overachiever since an early age. You lead, create, and are always the one to participate in groups.
• Thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team-oriented environment
• Have a desired interest in the cycling or triathlon industry
• Enjoy learning as well as being coached and challenged
• Have sales and/or customer service experience and/or amazing interpersonal skills
• Are comfortable selling and providing support over the phone and love sales!
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Base pay range of 35K (non exempt hourly), and an incentive plan = Mid to high 50’s annual compensation.
Canyon US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.