• Internet / digital background / tech savvy
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Sales Goal driven
• Must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service
• Excellent references from Managers to whom you have reported to
• Must be local and able to work from the office
• Start-up experience a plus
• 3-5 years inside sales experience showing progress at exceeding quotas/revenue/customer acquisition goals
• CRM experience. Demonstrates the ability to easily learn and navigate through software systems. SalesForce experience preferred.
• Intermediate Technical knowledge of bikes.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge and expertise in Salesforce, Outlook, MSFT Office, Windows
• Able to work some Saturday’s
Helpful / Beneficial (not required):
• Proficient or conversant in Spanish
• Knowledge of the cycling industry
• Bike mechanical aptitude
Perks of the Job:
• Competitive base salary
• Complimentary use of onsite fitness center
• Sought after office location, just across the 101, easy access to cycling, beach, walking, surfing
• Medical/dental/vision insurance reimbursement
• Generous vacation and paid holidays
• Employee discount program on bike purchase(s)
• Work-life balance
• Team happy hours/outings
• Learn and grow with a young, successful company. Lots of opportunity for promotion for proven employees!
• Bright office, open space concept, and standing desks!
You should apply if:
• Are a hard worker, smart, and self motivated with a sunny disposition - every cloud has a silver lining
• You've been an overachiever since an early age. You lead, create, and are always the one to participate in groups.
• Thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team-oriented environment
• Have a desired interest in the cycling or triathlon industry
• Enjoy learning as well as being coached and challenged
• Have sales and/or customer service experience and/or amazing interpersonal skills
• Are comfortable selling and providing support over the phone and love sales!
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Base pay range of 35K (non exempt hourly), and an incentive plan = Mid to high 50’s annual compensation.
Canyon US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.