Showroom Sales and Service Associate (Part Time)
- Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc.
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
WHO WE ARE
Canyon is a world-leading manufacturer of road, mountain, triathlon, urban and fitness bikes. Our direct approach model sets us apart from our competitors. We prioritize delivering the very best in quality and service at all times. Constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the game and drives us forward. Now, more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared to help us shape the future of riding.
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products, and our services. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our every day.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity are core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
Canyon US Showroom Service and Sales Associate is the point of contact responsible for: welcoming and serving Canyon customers in the Showroom; providing education and guidance on the Canyon product line, sizing recommendations, etc.; perform basic-level mechanical adjustments and bike building in the workshop; conducting test rides out of the Showroom; attending and assisting in coordinating events out of Showroom.
At the end of the day, this position will be measured and rewarded by the Showroom Service and Sales Associate’s ability to develop client relationships, provide excellent customer service, and serve as an ambassador for the Canyon brand.
SUMMARY OF ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales and Service – 100%
• Have a shared understanding of Showroom needs, goals, and strategies with the Showroom Supervisor, and share in overall responsibility for ensuring a positive customer experience for all visitors.
• Assembling bikes, processing transactions, and performing repairs.
• Facilitating bike test rides and demos
• Serve as a product expert to educate customers on Canyon’s portfolio
• Assisting and engaging customer in an authentic manner with all requests on site
• Have knowledge of Salesforce, SAP ByD, among other programs, and how to use these tools to manage lead and opportunity pipeline for the store.
• Provide technical and warranty leadership by assisting in new employee onboarding and Level I point of contact.
• Actively answering customer emails (soon to include chat).
• Assist with conducting supervised demo rides for customers in Canyon parking lot.
• Responsible for providing best in class customer experience to every customer you interact with in person, over the phone, via email, etc.
Serving as initial point of contact for all Canyon Showroom visitors and providing the highest level customer service to produce a positive customer experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education Requirements:
• BA (or equivalent) with preferred background in Business Administration.
• 3 years
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP ByD, Salesforce, among other programs.
• Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional interpersonal skills and great attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail, office, and event environment.
Work is performed within a Showroom, event, and office environment, with standard office equipment available.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel the computer; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com