Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation is looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist to its team in Carlsbad, CA.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist performs a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures, including:
• Daily Invoicing and resolving any issues related to invoicing and clearing the AR Edit Report.
• Daily Credit Card Deposit Reconciliation and clearing the Cash Edit report.
• Processing customer refunds and credits for returned product
• Posting of customer payments via checks/wire/ACH.
• Responsible for timely response to AR related e-mail from Customer Service Reps and others in the company
• Weekly bank deposits, monthly deposit for sister company
• Responding to credit card chargebacks and retrieval requests and recording these transactions
• AR Related Reconciliations: Amazon, Pay pal, Houzz, Gift Cards, etc.
• Monthly AR Aging Reports
• As needed: Reviewing Customer Credit Requests and making recommendations
• As needed: Customers' Vendor Setups
• Any other AR related tasks and miscellaneous tasks as required
About us: We are a fast growing Carlsbad based manufacturer with multiple factory locations and sales offices. Manufactured items are marketed and sold through E-commerce websites targeted at different market segments, primarily business to business.
• High School Diploma, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
• 2-4 years hands-on Accounting experience.
• Experience with spreadsheets and accounting software, intermediate Excel, Microsoft Works
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
• Ability to communicate, good English
• Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Carlsbad location within walking distance of lunch eateries. M-F 9-5 Schedule, hour lunches. Casual Dress. Exciting Team Environment. Paid vacation. Health Benefits. Standing or Sitting Desks.