Pivot Cycles is located near the base of South Mountain in Tempe, Arizona. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, with flextime scheduling during summer months. The Content Coordinator shares a socially distant, open floor plan Marketing “bullpen” with an established five-person Marketing team. Professional development is encouraged. Pivot Cycles has long enjoyed strong brand loyalty among staff and customers alike, who take pride in their #pivotfamily. EP pricing is available to employees for bikes and accessories, and regular riding is encouraged. Riders of all disciplines and experience levels are welcome. Pivot Cycles is founded and led by a CEO passionate about building the world’s best bicycles.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and confident Content Coordinator & Copywriter with exceptional creative and technical writing skills to join a tight-knit, family-inspired team. The Content Coordinator at Pivot Cycles works closely with the global marketing team to write effective copy and develop on-brand content across multiple digital platforms, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
• Writing clear, compelling and error-free copy, including but not limited to:
o Individual product key stories, technical details, and ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
o Press releases
o High value content across all website landing pages
o Consumer facing e-mail campaign copy and/or copy editing
• Identify new content opportunities through collaboration with global marketing staff, athletes, influencers, collaborative brand partners, and repurposing existing brand content
• Publish, maintain, and update relevant content through WordPress, working closely with the marketing team’s Web Administrator
• Collaborate with Visual Content Coordinator to create cohesive brand, product, and project stories
• Meet assigned deadlines and procure translations as needed
• Contribute to marketing initiatives, such as product launches, as required
• Use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic; understand the role of data in creating and maintaining a strong online presence
• 3+ years’ experience as professional copywriter; familiarity with mountain bike technology or culture preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required; English, Advertising, Journalism, or Marketing preferred
• Previous experience coordinating content in CMS; WordPress preferred
• Excellent written communication skills
• Must be results-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to work both independently and within a team environment
• Demonstrated aptitude for creative collaboration and ‘remaining calm under fire’ when receiving and offering feedback
• Basic Google Analytics and Atlassian/Trello project management skills
• Ability to provide portfolio of writing samples
Please send resume and cover letter through Malakye.com.