- Sneaker LAB
- United States
- Los Angeles, USA
- 1 year(s)
- Min Salary: $32000.00 - Max Salary: $32000.00 per Year
Sneaker LAB's innovative premium shoe care products are designed to keep your shoes looking fresher for longer. Our propriety non-soap based Sneaker Cleaner solution, is a water based, 100% biodegradable formula that continues to care and protect your shoes long after use. We have a passion for taking care of shoes and making them last longer, especially sneakers. So we're dedicated to providing you with biological cleaning and protector technology for your shoes with one purpose in mind - keeping your kicks fresh. Our shoe care product range is designed and suited for the urban lifestyle enthusiast. Stylish, yet functional, the range of Sneaker LAB products provide you with a way to enhance your individuality.
Purpose of Position:
Your primary objective as Brand Representative is to serve as the front line for Sneaker Lab. You will take pride in educating customers on proper and effective use of Sneaker Lab products. With a high level of professionalism, understanding, and service, you will create an unparalleled customer experience by providing answers to questions about our products & service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work in Sneaker Lab, DTLA flagship store.
- Attend tradeshows and special events for product promotion.
- Extensive travel to retail store locations to train how-to sell & use Sneaker Lab products.
- Part of organizing and supervising in-store activations.
- Develop retailer relations with the goal of executing sales, collaborations, partnerships.
- Assist in the coordination of store activations, in-store events and trade shows.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience in customer service and store-front retail.
• 25 years or older, exceptions can be made based on applicant.
• Travel experience, familiarity with booking air and road travel.
• Ability to fulfill directions, meet deadlines, and willingness to collaborate.
• Ability to think analytically, creatively, and work independently is critical.
• Strong oral and written communication skills - presentation skills must be polished and professional.
• Solid organization skills in planning, managing details, executing and time management
• Proficient in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) & Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of the sneaker industry
Salaried Position + Incentives
Paid vacation and holidays