ENO is seeking a creative and strategic new member to our evolving and fast-moving Product Team to work as Industrial Designer / Product Developer. This critical position will support the development and execution of our product road map to bring innovative and industry-leading products from idea to market. You will also support our manufacturing partners and supply chain in managing and improving existing products, components, materials and processes. This position works closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Operation teams while reporting to the Product Team Director.
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or related field of study.
• 1-5 years of proven commercial success designing and developing innovative and technical consumer products from concept phase to manufacturing.
• Advanced ability to conceptualize, refine, and present product concepts and vision through 2D/3D sketching, rendering,
• model making, and prototyping.
• Proficient in using 2D and 3D design software platforms including SolidWorks, Rhino, Keyshot, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Experience with sewn products, developing patterns, and generating tech packs including advanced knowledge of fabrics,
• materials, manufacturing processes, and industry standards.
• Experience with molded and metal products including knowledge of injection molding, extrusion, materials, and industry standards.
• Advanced ability to implement insights derived from user research, as well as create compelling story boards, trend research, and color reports to convey point of view.
• Extraordinary attention to detail, with high sensitivity to brand identity and development.
• Excellent communication and listening skills with demonstrated ability to articulate design direction effectively and persuasively to a variety of different audiences.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
Industrial Designer / Product Developer
Asheville North Carolina
|Required Experience:||1 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago