- NEFF | LRG
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
NEFF / LRG is in search of a Digital Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES //
Manage and Update Digital Marketing Calendar //
• Coordinate weekly digital marketing traffic meetings and up date calendar with new promos, events.
• Create Digital Assets Content Requests (Basecamp)
Email Coordination //
• Create email campaigns, send test for approval and schedule
• Review and manage all email automation campaigns
Social Media Coordination //
• Build and Schedule daily posts for all social organic posts (Manage through Sprout) send tests for approval
• Handle all social media comment responses (Manage through Sprout Social)
• Assign comment required to appropriate departments (Customer Service, Product, Marketing point person) follow up to insure quick response.
• Weekly report on success of Social Media (Engagement, Comments, Shares, New Followers) Utilize Simply Measured to produce
PR and Influencer Coordination //
• Send product out to key influencers (create unique links to track success)
• Follow up to make sure they posts, tag and share on social, blog
• Manage influencer contracts
• Work with marketing/product team on colabs. Include all co-labs on digital marketing calendar.
• Email Copy
• Website - Product Descriptions
• Social Posts
• Asset Banner Copy
SEO Maintenance // Utilize BrightEdge to update copy, meta, URLS, images, keywords weekly
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.