International Sales Representative - Canada Territory
- Geographical Norway, U.S.
- United States
- New York
- New York City
- 9 year(s)
- Not Available
Geographical Norway Expedition was born in France with the goal of providing people with the best equip garments, to carry them across worldly travels around the globe.
Taking a visionary approach to exploration, the brand integrates a nautical passage to the worlds of mountain trekking, skiing and worldly excursions. Combining the latest technologies, with comfort, freedom of movement and ultimate fashion style, emerges Geographical Norway Expedition, bestowing inception to a portfolio of the topmost exclusive outdoor wear.
Our collections, are built on extensive research of style, fabrics, fit and finish quality, with a great deal importance directed towards the details. We are devoted to providing our customers with the most eminently captivating products possible.
These parameters make Geographical Norway Expedition one of the most essential sportswear brands in the European market over these last few seasons. Spanning a revenue of 50 Million Euros a year, Geographical Norway has decided to spread across the pond and explore United States.
In honor of our Expedition, we are looking for a sharp brand mind, to help join our team and expand our organization to the United States, while we remain true to our brand values.
Reporting to the European Office, this role is responsible for driving a sales brand strategy and identity, which will create a demand for Geographical Norway Expedition products across all categories.
The Sales Person, must have strong existing relationships with major retailers in the US. This position requires, Business to Business sales with repeat selling. Account cultivation by referrals of current client base, trade shows, and cold calling data base listings. An in-depth working knowledge of all major industry trade shows is required.
The Sales Person must be able to identify fashion trends and new markets for growth in the Outdoor Retail, Sportswear, and Fashion Markets. This Position requires continuous travel to clients and prospects. Additionally, this position requires the ability to source and manage regional sales representatives as well.
The days in office are spent cultivating and developing leads by telephone, email, and following up on quotes and samples. The Sales Person must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, possess effective communication and closing skills. Prior Outerwear sales experience is essential.
• Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace in order to develop sales strategies
• Works directly with sales teams and representatives to create, identify and implement sales strategies.
• Sources and manages Regional Sales Representatives, with existing retailer accounts, in order to efficiently execute the brand’s sale strategy.
• In depth knowledge and experience in organizing trade shows in Canada.
• Monitor product distribution, sales and consumer reactions
• Responsible for the Profit and Loss of the brand and budgetary discipline, across Canada
• Develop account specific product initiatives to drive profitable sales
• Develop new product ideas and concepts to fill white space
• Regular communication and collaboration with external customers including buyers, planners and senior management at key accounts, in order to maximize opportunities, negotiate and grow the business
• Stay abreast of emerging trends/monitor changing landscape at retail and propose new strategies accordingly.
• Communicate with logistics and 3-PL Warehousing, in order to execute and fulfill customers orders in a timely fashion
• Work with Financial team to manage factoring between customers
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Outerwear Brand Marketing or related business field.
• This role requires a BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of study and 5+
years of progressive marketing
• Experience, preferably in apparel or lifestyle brands.
• Existing relationships within the Outerwear Market necessary
• Proven working experience as an Outerwear Salesperson
• Strong Brand Strategy Skills
• High customer focus with the ability to drive sales results with minimal supervision
• Proven success in creating and delivering strategic sales initiatives, while effectively
communicating recommendations to upper management
• Well Versed in latest and optimal sales techniques
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Ability to innovate and foster innovation in others
• Drive for operational results including budgets, timelines and efficiencies.
• Develops collaborative and diverse relationships
• Analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing matrix
• Experience with 3-PL Warehouse Management
• Knowledge of Credit Insurance and Factoring
• Travel required: 50-75%
Please submit resume and salary requirements through Malakye.com