- Geographical Norway, U.S.
- United States
- New York City
- 9 year(s)
- Not Available
Geographical Norway Expedition was born in France with the goal of providing people with the best equip garments, to carry them across worldly travels around the globe.
Taking a visionary approach to exploration, the brand integrates a nautical passage to the worlds of mountain trekking, skiing and worldly excursions. Combining the latest technologies, with comfort, freedom of movement and ultimate fashion style, emerges Geographical Norway Expedition, bestowing inception to a portfolio of the topmost exclusive outdoor wear.
Our collections, are built on extensive research of style, fabrics, fit and finish quality, with a great deal importance directed towards the details. We are devoted to providing our customers with the most eminently captivating products possible.
These parameters make Geographical Norway Expedition one of the most essential sportswear brands in the European market over these last few seasons. Spanning a revenue of 50 Million Euros a year, Geographical Norway has decided to spread across the pond and explore United States.
In honor of our Expedition, we are looking for a sharp brand mind, to help join our team and expand our organization to the United States, while we remain true to our brand values.
Reporting to the European Office, this role is responsible for driving a sales brand strategy and identity, which will create a demand for Geographical Norway Expedition products across all categories.
The Sales Person, must have strong existing relationships with major retailers in the US. This position requires, Business to Business sales with repeat selling. Account cultivation by referrals of current client base, trade shows, and cold calling data base listings. An in-depth working knowledge of all major industry trade shows is required.
The Sales Person must be able to identify fashion trends and new markets for growth in the Outdoor Retail, Sportswear, and Fashion Markets. This Position requires continuous travel to clients and prospects. Additionally, this position requires the ability to source and manage regional sales representatives as welll.
The days in office are spent cultivating and developing leads by telephone, email, and following up on quotes and samples. The Sales Person must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, possess effective communication and closing skills. Prior Outerwear sales experience is essential.
• Spearhead key marketing strategy projects including brand architecture and visual identity development
• Analyzes brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develops strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis.
• Works directly with US and European sales teams to create, identify and implement sales strategies.
• Acts as a liaison between the Head European office design and development team and the US Sales team, in order to create a strong and cohesive product offering for the US & Canadian Marketplace.
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Advise, organize and implement Trade Shows in the US
• Monitor product distribution, sales and consumer reactions
• Support in the development of the integrated marketing plan, by organizing and implementing activities between multiple consumer touch points, such as media, digital, in-store and event marketing.
• Responsible for the Profit and Loss of the brand and budgetary discipline, across the US and Canada.
• Works with Sales team to assist in implementation and monitoring of US 3-PL Warehouse
• Assists US Sales team with Financial obligations, such as customer credit insurance and factoring
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Outerwear Brand Marketing or related business field.
• This role requires a BA or BS/MS degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of study and 5+ years of progressive marketing experience, preferably in apparel or lifestyle brands.
• Existing relationships within the Outerwear Market necessary
• Proven working experience as a Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Proven success in creating and delivering strategic marketing initiatives, while effectively communicating recommendations to upper management
• Experience in managing credit insurance and factoring for customer financials
• Well Versed in latest and optimal marketing techniques
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Ability to innovate and foster innovation in others
• Drive for operational results including budgets, timelines and efficiencies.
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects
• Analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing matrix
• Travel required: 50-75%
Please submit resume and salary requirements through Malakye.com