Field Representatives - Multiple U.S. Regions
- Schiller Bikes
- Multiple Locations
- CA, FL, NY, WA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Schiller Bikes was founded on the daring belief that a blue planet is meant for biking. We want to give people of all athletic abilities the most exhilarating and dynamic cycling experience riding the world’s most advanced water bike. With nearly one billion bikes around the globe built for land, our eyes are singularly focused on the trailblazing voyages, weekend expeditions and incredible sunset spins on a new aquatic terrain.
As a Field Representatives you will be part of the Schiller Bikes’ Demo & Sales Team. You will be responsible for driving sales, increasing brand awareness, and building the Schiller Bikes community across the U.S.
- Conduct demonstrations of Schiller water bikes on lakes, rivers, bays, coasts
- Target high value partners and prospects, such as hotels, yacht clubs, marinas and waterfront communities
- Present Schiller Bikes as an incredibly innovative and fun product
- Collect information on individuals that demo the product; ideally, closing a sale to individuals
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Be a credible product and brand expert, delivering fun and excitement on the water
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable overcoming objections with the consumer and answering questions pertaining to the products and brand
- Have the ability to close sales and take orders (commission income available)
- Take ownership of key demo/event campaigns and work with VP, Sales to ensure successful execution
- Build out and maintain a calendar of events in assigned territory
- Help the marketing and sales team plan and execute local events: manage event planning logistics, set up, tear down, staffing, data collection, etc.
- Test and measure different approaches to getting test rides
- Manage inbound requests for test rides/demos from our San Francisco office
- Develop a deep knowledge of Schiller products and effectively answer questions from interested riders
- Create social media content and activations related to the demo team experiences
- This role requires flexibility to work some weekends and after-work events
- Excellent communication skills charismatic, outgoing personality and good team player
- Must be passionate about fitness, health/wellness, outdoor activities, and being on the water
- A work hard-play hard attitude!
- Availability for travel - this is NOT a desk job. There will be some “camping out” - literally - while on the road.
- Must be available to attend training in San Francisco end of May.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. No exceptions.
- College degree or military service required
- 25 and older
- Experience working in event management, sales, marketing, or sports related activities a plus
- Love being active on social media, creative with your postings, and willing to share Schiller posts with your network and followers
The Bottom Line:
This is a dream role for someone who thrives off social interaction, talking about active lifestyles, and is looking to gain experience in marketing or sales. Successful candidates will have a track record of organizing events, selling, running demo programs, or previous roles that required excellent communication skills and a focus on hitting numbers for a company or organization. Most of all we’re looking for someone who thinks the idea of driving a demo a van around and talking to people about water bikes is just plain awesome.
- This is a contract position
- Compensation is based on experience
- Eligibility to earn sales commission on bike sales at demos/events
How To Apply:
In addition to reading your resume, we also want to see your personality come through. Instead of a traditional cover letter, record a short (under 90 seconds) video of why you should be a Field Rep for Schiller Bikes. Just use a regular camera or phone and don’t worry about the production quality. Upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link. And please, do not reach out to us any other way than through Malakye.com, or via email at email@example.com. Doing so will automatically disqualify you from consideration. We expect to receive many thousands of submissions so if you don’t hear back us please understand. Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.