Product Manager - Croakies and Leader Swim Brands
- Hilco Vision
- Multiple Locations
- Bozeman, MT or Plainville, MA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Hilco Vision Outdoor has an immediate opening for a Consumer Accessories Product Manager to serve our industry-leading Croakies® and Leader Swim brands. This position can be based in either our Bozeman, Montana or Plainville, Massachusetts offices.
For over 60 years Hilco Vision has served as an industry leader in delivering world class eyewear and eye care products to its customers all over the world. Alongside an extensive line of innovative optical products, Hilco Vision has quickly ascended to be a premium supplier of eyewear products and accompanying lifestyle accessories for the sport and outdoor industries, thanks to a growing portfolio of well-known brands such as Croakies, Leader swim products, and Jonathan Paul Fitovers. Whether keeping your shades afloat on your next stand-up paddle expedition or providing premium optics for your next open water swim, day at the river, or rematch on the court, Hilco Vision’s sport and outdoor brands share a commitment to delivering world-class products to meet the ever-changing needs of the active consumer.
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
The Consumer Accessories Product Manager has complete responsibility for managing all products within the Croakies and Leader Swim brands, with the opportunity to expand PM duties to other product categories within the Hilco Vision Outdoor family. Primary deliverables include: conducting business and competitive analysis and consumer research, guiding new product innovation and R&D, managing pricing and profitability, developing and executing go-to-market strategies, rationalizing product and SKU portfolios, and managing the product lifecycle and end-of-life process. This position also serves as the primary Marketing liaison with the Sales team and customers on questions pertaining to their product categories and is the gate keeper within the Marketing department to ensure timely execution of the annual product development process.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in related field
• Minimum 5-7 years prior product management, product engineering, marketing, or related experience
• Previous work experience in the Outdoor/Sporting Goods Industry or consumer oriented discipline
• Previous work experience in engineering/product development, or process/manufacturing engineering
• Experience in design, materials, process, and manufacturing related projects
• CAD modeling skills
• Strong writing, oral, and presentation skills
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• Ability to be both detail-oriented and a "big picture" thinker
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong collaborator and communicator, with both internal and external teams
• Exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume through Malakye.com or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.