Hilco Vision has an immediate opening for a Key Accounts eCommerce Manager.
For over 60 years, Hilco Vision has served as an industry leader in delivering world class eyewear and eye care products to its customers all over the world. Alongside an extensive line of innovative optical products, Hilco Vision has quickly ascended to be a premium supplier of eyewear products and accompanying lifestyle accessories for the sport and outdoor industries, thanks to a growing portfolio of well-known brands such as Croakies®, Leader® swim products, and Jonathan Paul® Fitovers eyewear.
The Hilco Vision Key Accounts eCommerce Manager will be responsible for launching, maintaining, and growing the 3rd party eCommerce businesses for Hilco Vision, its core optical product categories and portfolio of industry-leading consumer brands (Croakies®, Jonathan Paul® Fitovers Eyewear, and Leader®). The Key Accounts eCommerce Manager owns the creation and execution of the Amazon and 3rd party eCommerce strategy for the company, working across internal sales, marketing, and product development teams to accomplish business growth goals.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Create, execute, and own Hilco Vision’s Amazon and 3rd party eComm business strategy
• Own operational excellence with Amazon and other 3rd party platforms (contracts, sales, inventory, image assets, and marketing content); daily platform management to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings, and product pages.
• Drive revenue growth, identify opportunities, and optimize conversion rate across product categories through analysis of site metrics, customer feedback and other related data. In cooperation with operations team, ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance
• Optimize Amazon content for existing products and support processes for effective launches
• Manage the creation and execution of marketing and promotions plans and AMS to drive growth and achieve KPI’s, partnering with Marketing Dept.
• Act as the key point of contact with Amazon and other 3rd party platforms, managing and addressing daily requests and ongoing communication
• Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to achieve business objectives
• Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree in related field
• 5+ years of proven experience working with Amazon and retail eCommerce platforms
• Understanding of Amazon ARA Premium, Vendor Central, and other eCommerce 3rd party data platforms
• Proven ability to conceptualize and execute deadline-driven projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior digital marketing experience in support of consumer brands
• Previous work experience in the Outdoor/Sporting Goods industry a plus
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Key Accounts eCommerce Manager
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|