Customer Service Representative
- Salewa NA
- United States
- Boulder, CO
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Salewa North America (SNA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Oberalp Group––a design & innovation focused outdoor sport company headquartered in the heart of the Dolomites in Bolzano, Italy, with global operations. SNA handles the U.S. / Canada sales, marketing, operations, distribution, and customer service functions for four premier mountain sports brands within the Oberalp Group––SALEWA, DYNAFIT, WILD COUNTRY, and POMOCA.
The Oberalp Group – and SNA – operate in a dynamic market environment, and we seek to work with people who share our hands-on, collaborative, solutions-oriented approach to business.
And, of course, we look for team members who share in our boundless enthusiasm for mountain sports and a stewardship ethic to protect the places we love to play.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing superior customer and dealer service via phone, email, and in-person interaction with the goal of providing best-in-class service in the ski and outdoor industries. The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers, dealers, sales reps, marketing, and other operational divisions within the business.
• Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment.
• Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, prioritize projects, and be self-motivated, are expected. Taking initiative and making independent decisions are also essential.
• A passion for working in a small-team environment is critical, as the pace and expectations of the culture require both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
• Provide a high level of service to our customers, dealers, sales reps, and other employees
• Process retailer, consumer, and pro purchase orders and returns
• Answer a high volume of phone calls and emails in a positive, professional, timely, and satisfactory manner
• Proactively resolve problems for consumers and retailers
• Assist with the administration of the consumer, pro purchase and warranty department programs
• Participate in proactive sales efforts as directed
• Attend and assist at tradeshows, sales meetings, sample sales, and other retail and consumer events as needed
• Learn and present the Dynafit, Salewa, Pomoca and Wild Country brands and products. In addition to on-the-job training, the employee is encouraged to use, enjoy, and better understand our products outside of work.
• Execute on a variety of projects, assignments, and tasks that may be assigned
• Demonstrate proficiency with our computer systems and software
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Two to four years customer service and/or retail experience, preferably in the ski or outdoor industries
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and computer skills (including Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency). ERP (Navision) and ZenDesk experience preferred.
• College degree preferred
• A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude, and a tireless work ethic are all a must
• Love of the outdoors. A specific passion for mountain sports such a backcountry skiing, climbing, and mountaineering is a plus.
The company offers competitive compensation for the outdoor industry. In addition to a base salary, the candidate is eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan, life and disability insurance, and generous gear discounts.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.