Sales and Service Coordinator
- Odlo International
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Odlo International, AG is a Swiss based sports brand for all seasons, a global market leader in the manufacture of base and mid layer apparel. We are always at the cutting edge, producing ground breaking, high-quality sports clothing with a contemporary look for keen athletes and active people. We are currently seeking a full-time Sales and Service Coordinator for North America. This position will be located in the Seattle area.
We provide competitive pay, performance bonus, 401k, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid medical and dental coverage for employees and generous paid time off. For more about us and our products, visit us on the web at:https://odlo.com/uk/en-gb/our-world/about-us/we-care
The Sales and Service Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to wholesale accounts and sales reps in both Canada in the US. Additionally, the successful candidate will work closely with sales and operations management to develop business opportunities and perform other duties as directed. This position will report to the Sales Operations Manager, North America. Initial on-boarding and systems training will be completed in Switzerland and Germany.
Responsibilities will include:
• Order entry and Order Book management
• Daily Customer Service to wholesale accounts and end-consumers as required
• Liaison with Odlo International, Vendors, Customs Brokers, and 3pl warehouses to ensure on-time fulfillment of sales orders
• Process EDI orders
• Manage data integrity in various systems
• Build, review and analyze sales reports and provide feedback to management
• Participate in seasonal sales process
• Collaborate with internal Odlo team on matters impacting the US and Canada
• Other duties as directed by management
Qualified candidates will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer or dealer service role – preferably in outdoors sports industry
• Ability to travel right away upon hire to Switzerland and/or Germany for orientation and training for 3 weeks
• Strong MS Office proficiency (particularly in Excel)
• Familiarity with order entry and order management (ERP) systems
• Previous experience working in SPS Webforms, iVendix and/or Business Objects is an asset
• International supply chain/logistics experience a plus
• Self-starter with ability to work independently, strong problem solving, communications, and organizational skills
• Passion for sports, the outdoors, and an active lifestyle is essential
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Odlo is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive pay, performance bonus, 401k, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid medical and dental coverage for employees and generous paid time off.