- Arcade Belt Co
- United States
- Olympic Valley, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Arcade Belt Co is in search of a Sales Manager to join the team in Olympic Valley, CA.
Arcade Belt Co. is offering the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company and to join a team that is focused on changing the retail landscape with a new and innovative category-concept brand. This job is located in Olympic Valley, CA.
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for the development and execution of a targeted growth strategy for Arcade. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of establishing brands in the action sports, outdoor and snow markets, as well as be the driving force to penetrate new markets. The ability to identify market opportunity as well as develop and implement sales systems will be key for helping Arcade reach its growth potential. A main focus of the role will be to build and further develop solid business relationships with our sales team and our dealers in order to grow our market penetration and revenue channels across North America. The Sales Manager will be an integral member of the team that is developing Arcade into a force in the accessory market.
Position Summary //
The Sales Manager will be tasked with providing insight and direction to the sales team, improving efficiency within the department, further developing our rep force, and being a champion of brand growth. As the ultimate resource and guide for our sales team, the Sales Manager will drive rep development by proactively leading the sales team in strategy, structure and support. Building brand awareness, implementing and enhancing merchandising strategies and developing revenue growth by effectively showcasing Arcade Belt Co. in key retailers is the ultimate goal.
• Lead by inspiring example. Be a hard working, throttle down, results driven Sales Manager focused on exceeding sales goals.
• Be knowledgeable in all aspects of Arcade Belt Co. go to market strategy.
• Work closely with the executive team to develop and implement strategic international sales plans and budgets.
• Lead, creatively motivate, inspire and grow the company’s national sales team.
• Build and maintain retailer relationships while planning and opening new business.
• Identify strategic opportunities for profitable new business with existing and new retail channels. Develop mutually beneficial long-term business partnerships.
• Actively seek partners in key markets.
• Seek out consumer trends and industry data to anticipate new market and partnership opportunities.
• Lead in developing and/or enhancing strategic and tactical sales plans based on analysis, dashboards, reports and business metrics.
• Manage Distribution - Develop and implement product pricing, sales promotions and retail channel incentives to retain and grow key accounts.
• Be a primary point of contact for managing daily account activity
• Conduct a monthly analysis of the account’s sales.
• Coordinate internal sales meetings to review current customer activity, review new products and services and encourage strategic thinking.
• Collaborate effectively with executive level management to ensure sales are integrated with all divisions of the company.
• Analytically adept; possessing the ability to understand business opportunities, trends, and issues.
• Understands retail drivers inside and out, turn rates, gross margin, and sales per sq ft.
• Strategic thinker/planner who is able to execute, complete and succeed with innovative and creative solutions.
• Solid people management and problem solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of market opportunity and growth strategy.
• Ability to take initiative, self-start, problem solve and multitask.
• Self-motivated, independent and organized leader.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to influence, delegate and lead.
• Positive attitude and able to work in fast paced environment.
• Passionate, dependable person.
• Fully literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as modern ERP, B2B and other communication systems.
• Experience in pioneering new brands within the action sport / lifestyle /outdoor or fashion industries.
• Extensive sales, marketing and product knowledge. Accessories experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to manage independent sales reps/agencies.
• Proven ability to develop retailer relationships and brand partnerships with both existing and new accounts.
• Possess relevant connections to key national accounts in order to drive retail growth and brand awareness.
• Experience in market research, consumer study, and product development.
• Project management experience.
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.